We met by chance, but bonded by our shared passions for life and commitment to doing what is right for our clients.
Based in Beverly Hills, one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in the world, Josie represents local and international clients who seek a mild coastal climate, stunning Pacific views, friendly atmosphere, and beautiful homes in vibrant, upscale communities.
Josie is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Outside work, she loves to travel the globe, is actively involved with community organizations.
- BBA-Accounting and MBA from University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- 20+ years of experiences in consulting (Price Waterhouse) and electronic payment industry, including management positions at a wholly-owned subsidiary of multi-national Deluxe Corp. as GM/Director of Asia Pacific Operations in charge of sales, marketing and operations for Australia, New Zealand, China and South East Asia, Product Management/Business Development, and VP/Controller overseeing operations with annual revenue of over US$140 Million.
- Specializing in high-end vacation homes for foreign buyers. Has represented clients from Australia, China, Croatia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and UK.
- Experienced in handling complex transactions serving as focal point between clients’ attorneys, private bankers and advisers across multiple time zones around the world.
- Actively involved with the community, serving as Secretary and Executive Committee Member on the Board of the American Red Cross Santa Monica Bay Chapter and Chair of the American Red Cross Tiffany Circle – LA Region. She is a former trustee of the Pacific Asia Museum in Pasadena and a past president of the Alumni Association of Taipei First Girls’ High School – Southern California (about 700 members). She is also a member of Pacific Council on International Policy, RAND Corp. Policy Circle, LA World Affairs Council, Asia Society, Fellows of Contemporary Art, Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce, and Pacific Palisades Chamber of Commerce.
A native Californian, Betsy Walton developed her love for architecture and real estate at a very young age; she grew up in a Frank Lloyd Wright home built and designed for her family which was Wright’s last endeavor before he passed away. The home also happens to be on a 60-acre ranch where Betsy learned to play polo and trained as an equestrian showing hunters and jumpers. “The Walton Clan” is still one of the most well-known names in the tight-knit Polo Community. Combining her unique professional backgrounds and upbringing, Betsy assists her real estate clients from around the world with all their real estate needs while generously giving back to the community through her volunteer efforts.
Professionalism, hard work, integrity, and a warm and outgoing personality are Betsy’s trademarks. She attended UC Berkeley where she majored in Landscape Architecture, ultimately graduating with a business degree. Betsy then worked as a model and actor, living in San Francisco, Chicago and New York City. After several years she returned to her native California and officially began her real estate career. Betsy managed and sold New Home Communities for both large corporate and smaller boutique New Home Builders throughout Southern California. In this environment, Betsy learned the real estate business from the ground up – development, contracts, tough negotiating skills and successfully selling and closing in challenging markets.This skill set and her expertise made transitioning into residential resale the perfect venue and has served her many clients well over the years. Betsy’s happy and loyal buyers and sellers include celebrities, dignitaries, first time home buyers, investors/developers, doctors, business managers and attorneys to the stars – to name a few. With a calm yet fun demeanor and a respect for her clients’ need for confidentiality, Betsy is known for getting the job done, and done well.
In her spare time, Betsy is adventurous and loves to travel – gorilla trekking in Rwanda, safaris in Kenya,Tanzania and South Africa, sailing and snorkeling in the Galapagos, plus visiting many other countries in Africa, Europe, Latin America and Asia. She ocean swims in the Pacific 2-3 times a week and passionately pursues yoga, skiing, hiking, dancing and biking. She is a big believer in giving back to her community where she co-chairs several committees for the Planned Parenthood Los Angeles Guild, has worked with underprivileged kids at HOLA and The Virginia Ave project and often volunteers as an inspector at the polls during elections. Betsy is also a huge supporter of pet adoption which is how she came by her designer mutt, Penelope – the love of her life!
Daniel has been extremely successful, selling all units in several new condominium projects, as well as multi-million dollar residences on Los Angeles’ prestigious Westside. Daniel is widely respected by both clients and other real estate
professionals for what needs to be done for a successful transaction.
Daniel’s background includes a graduate degree in civil engineering. He applied this knowledge to his work with developers, assisting in the planning and building of several condominium projects, as well as upscale single family residences.
His engineering background has been a tremendous help in evaluating properties and combined with his extensive knowledge of the current real estate market, aid him in pricing properties for a timely sale. Raised in Taiwan, Daniel has many
contacts in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Through them he has developed relationships in other major international markets. His success has been with buyers looking to invest in Beverly Hills, as well as the entire Westside area.
Daniel has developed and honed his marketing skills in order to capture these foreign buyers and still maintain success with local clients.
Buying or selling a home is one of the most important events in the lives of many people. Because of that, it is important to have a responsible agent who can guide clients smoothly through a transaction. Yufei is always here for her clients.
Yufei is a licensed Realtor in California and a member of CAR (California Association of Realtor). Born and raised in China, Yufei speaks English, Chinese and Cantonese. She is sincere, honest and down to earth, always listening carefully to the client’s needs and working very diligently to find the best options.
Whether the client is buying or selling, Yufei’s goal is to provide superior service at all times. She specializes in the Westside of Los Angeles.